Creates 1 Torta di Longevity
A SUPER rendition on an Italian classic. This gluten free masterpiece uses simple and mindful ingredients. Protein from nuts, nutrients from superfoods, and a whole lot of love from the family and friends creating together in the kitchen.
For this recipe, you will need:
- 12 ounces skinless hazelnuts, roasted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa unsweetened
- 5 egg whites
- 3 scoops of Longevity Cacao
Chocolate Sauce: (Optional)
- Dark Chocolate
- Heavy Cream
- Grind hazelnuts to make a flour and place in bowl
- add sugar, cocoa, and Longevity Cacao Superfood to hazelnut flour base.
- Mix until combined.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold into the Hazelnut/Longevity mix and combine until a batter is formed.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes.
- Top with optional chocolate sauce.
- Allow to cool before serving.