Serving Sizes Vary
A few simple ingredients to make a protein and nutrient dense snack that will help kill your sugar cravings and fuel your body. It's a mindful alternative that you can keep in the fridge, take on the go, or bring to a gathering.
For this recipe you will need:
- 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of Cacao nibs
- 2 scoops of Cacao Longevity superfood blend
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Shredded coconut
- 1. Add all ingredients into bowl and use a spoon to mix thoroughly.
- 2. Add additional water if needed to ensure dough-like consistency.
- 3. Roll into 1-inch balls.
- 4. Place into small baking sheet.
- 5. Top each protein ball with a generous pinch of shredded coconut.
- 6. Place in refrigerator to chill for at 30 minutes.
- 7. Enjoy and share the recipe (: