Serving Size Varies
My superfood almond butter dates are one of my favorite snacks. They’re great for satisfying a sweet tooth or as a healthy dessert alternative. My trick? Put them in the freezer! They won’t disappoint.
For this recipe, you will need:
- 8-10 Organic Pitted Dates
- Organic Almond Butter
- Longevity Superfood Blends Cacao Flavor
- Organic Pomegranate seeds
- Split the dates open with a knife and remove the pits.
- Mix 2 scoops of Cacao Longevity Superfood with 4 tablespoons of almond butter.
- Fill the dates with about half a tablespoon of almond butter.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and a heavy dusting of Cacao Longevity Superfood.
- Chill or place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Enjoy on the go, with the kids, or as your sweet tooth fix, without the guilt.